Conef Gaz was founded in November 2006, and today it is one of the important licensed natural gas suppliers in Romania. In regards to supplying natural gas, Conef Gaz is specialized in the delivery of imported and domestic natural gas on the wholesale market to distributors, other suppliers and to the thermal and electric energy producers, offering security and high quality service. The delivery security is a result of the direct import source, which is provided by our majority shareholder Conef Energy, through a long-term contract - until 2030 - established directly with the Russian producer Gazprom and by our exceptional collaboration with the internal producer Romgaz.
Right from the foundation, besides delivering natural gas on the wholesale market, Conef Gaz had the task to offer its services to industrial consumers in various branches of the industry, such as:
- automobile industry
- ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy
- building materials industry
- has a team of professionals, consisting of technical and economic faculty graduates, with a wide experience in the area of natural gas supply. Some of its members are pioneers in the formation of the natural gas market in Romania, starting in 1999, when the Authority for Regulation in the Natural Gas Field was founded to provide a legal and coherent framework for the formation and the development of the natural gas market in Romania.
- treats every client as a strategic partner and develops commercial relationships offering flexible solutions, depending on consumers’ needs, favoring a mutually advantageous long-term cooperation.
- supports competition in the energy market, which offers all consumers the ability to choose a natural gas supplier, and also facilitates the elimination of barriers that can obstruct the access to networks or the elimination of abusive terms in supply contracts that can affect consumers’ freedom of choice.
- aims to develop flexible solutions, offering services of the highest quality.
- possesses an integrated system of quality management in accordance with the ISO 9001:2000 standards and an environment management system in accordance with the ISO 14001:2004 standards for natural gas supply.
Through a responsible manner of management and a professional team, there is a continuous monitoring and measuring of the way in which the demands of the client, regulations and the capacity of facilities are satisfied, incorporated and accomplished, through the professionalism and dedication of the team in order to satisfy the demands of our consumers. The needs of our clients, regulations and environment protection are identified, analysed, adopted and satisfied through the delivery of individually elaborated solutions that are intended to bring profitability and satisfaction to our clients.